Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Situation's getting from bad to worse.
I want to wash my hands off.
But it always appears right infront of me.
Why?

Today,
when Lin, Jo, Cla, PF, jie & me were at the canteen,
we started telling each other ghost stories.
Ghost movies to be exact.
We're talking about Shutter,
the ghost appearing in the camera & stuffs.

PF: The ghost started crawling,
PF: as the camera clicks.

Then Shiping came from behind me.
& she looked at me.
Both Jo & I started screaming & screaming & screaming
Ha ha ha.
Apparently, some people told us to shut up :/
I couldnt stop laughing after we screamed.
=D
Didnt go up for Chinese classes today.
So called, "ponned" class.
Hope WXN doesnt take notice of it.

A series of emotions :D
Starring, Yingzhen & me!

We're afraid :D

My bestie in the whole wide world!

During CH period today,
A. Leong made us do some dumb stuffs.
"Name 3 things you cant live without."
"Name 3 reasons why you go to school?"
But first,
we're suppose to have a group name.
Haqim, YL, Lin & me wanted to put it as,
ALIEN.
Cos Alien = A. Leong.
Sort of rhymes.
But didnt wanna arouse suspicious,
so, named it,
BLIEN.
Ha ha ha! :D :D

After school,
immediately went home.
Went to IMM to buy mummy's birthday present.
It was soon raining.
*Drizzling
Met up with Jo & Cla after that.
Jo wanted to buy presents too :)

In the end,
bought a "Happy Birthday" cup with a lid,
& in the lid, a bear's in it.
Amounts to $11+.
Another hole appearing again :/

Hohoho!
Merry early Xmas! :D

Please please please. Dont misunderstood me & my writings on my blog. I never did mention about _____ did I? News do spread fast. & the best thing is, only 3 ____ . How on earth did it get to her? Im just really.. Confused?

Its already been so fricking unfair to me already. Its like, my _____ has already left me for some ____ . __ has already been so obsessed with ____ , with all ___ beautiful & irresistable photos in his ______ . They're all _____ my will, ______ me. Its not that Im in deep shit or I need help. Really, I dont need any aid. I just cant stop tearing whenever that fateful moment flashed back to me. Maybe I shouldnt have opened it, but it does feel like a burden been lifted off after knowing the truth. I dont really bother if ____'s reading it now. Truly I dont. Think of what impact you left me, how deep you chose to leave it. To me, it really does hurt. I wont cry, cos I know I will smile through my darkest times :)


I've forgotten to save my previous template's codings.
Crap.
Will change the layout again after a long period of time :D
GOONG ROCKS! =D

Whatever whatever whatever whatever.
Whatever whatever whatever whatever.
Whatever whatever whatever whatever.


Im a strong girl!
GO JOYCE! =D

19 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: